Friends of Moral Re-Armament (India) is an Educational Charitable Public Trust, registered under The Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950. We enjoy tax exemption as a charity registered under Section 12 A and all donations to the Trust are eligible for a 50% deduction under Section 80-G of the I. Tax Act, 1961. We are also registered under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010.
The main objects of the Trust are advancement and propagation of education and learning with particular reference to development of character by the application of the highest moral standards. Apart from the other objects, Trust conducts educational programmes and other activities in Panchgani and other parts of India.
To view the FCRA audited financial accounts (FY 2015-16) Click here
- FY 2015 – 16 – Q3: 1st October 2015 to 31st December 2015 : Click here
- FY 2015 – 16 – Q4: 1st January 2016 to 31st March 2016 : Click here
- FY 2016 – 17 – Q1: 1st April 2016 to 30th June 2016 : Click here
- FY 2016 – 17 – Q2: 1st July 2016 to 30th September 2016 : Click here
- FY 2016 – 17 – Q3: 1st October 2016 to 31st December 2016 : Click here